Thursday, August 9, 2012

Zoya Frida

Today, I have another shade from the Zoya's Fall 2012 NYFW Gloss Collection to show you. Frida is a sheer dark green with a squishy jelly gloss finish.







What you see in the pictures is three coats, and just like the others in the collection, you can see it is still a little sheer. I would probably go with at least four coats if you wanted to wear this color by itself. I'm quite impressed with the jelly formula. It comes out thin and smooth, without any streaks. Just take care to do even coats. Otherwise, you will end up with parts that are noticeably darker than others.

You can find Frida on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

18 comments:

  1. ok now you saved me at least $8, shipping not included.
    I think i'll skip this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Jin! I'm not sold either, but I think it's the one I like the most of the collection!

      Delete
  2. If I had to get one, it would be this one! And it looks gorgeous on you, Yun! But God save me the drama of applying 4 coats..! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like this one. Yea 4 coats. Maybe use a base coat of some complimentary color first? That would help. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. All these look so dark in the bottle, but painted on, they're all squishy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they looks so different on the nails than in the bottle. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. The colors is lovely, no doubt about it, but sheer polishes is just not me LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color, but I totally understand about the sheerness. I think this is best layered over another color or as a jelly sandwich. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. Lovely color! I may skip this though, I am not a fan of sheer polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color. I totally understand about the sheerness. I think this is probably best worn in combination with another polish and not by itself.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. i think this would be great in a jelly sandwich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo another beautiful jelly! your swatches make me want all these zoya's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes, it is quite sheer. I probably wouldn't wear this one by itself. Instead, it probably goes best layered over another polish or as part of a jelly sandwich. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
    2. I can't so jelly sandwich. I tried but was a mess :) If you do one, if you can show on the blog :)

      Delete
    3. Haha I'm no good at them either, but if I end up doing one, I'll share. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...