Wednesday, December 26, 2012

China Glaze Tranzitions Collection Preview

I received the China Glaze Tranzitions Collection official press release recently, and I wanted to pass it along. It looks super interesting, with each polish being two potential colors depending on whether you add top coat. Please enjoy this info. :-)

I'll link to swatches and reviews once I have those up. (All info and images are courtesy of China Glaze.)


COLOR + TOP COAT = ENDLESS CREATIVITY

China Glaze® Introduces Tranzitions Color Changing Collection

Los Angeles, CA – (December 2012): There’s nail art and then there’s China Glaze® nail couture.  Reverse French manicure, half moons, ombre, basket weave, dots or racing stripes: nail designs are intricate and multi-colored.  China Glaze® introduces a new way to get multi-color, unique nail art with fewer bottles of polish with the new color-changing Tranzitions collection!

China Glaze® Tranzitions’ revolutionary new nail lacquer reacts when a clear top coat is applied, changing the color from one shade to another for a stunning effect.  Wear any of the six beautiful, color-shifting shades alone, or allow your creativity to run wild and create intricate nail designs by applying a top coat in specific places.  Try different looks using nail art brushes, free-hand designs or nail guides.  Because each shade changes color, you get two lacquers in one, creating an entirely new look with just one swipe.

The China Glaze® Tranzitions collection features six shades, though with the color transition, you get 12 unique shades including:

·         Split Perso-NAIL-ity – Dusty pink shifts to fuchsia
·         Duplicityy – Mint green shifts to vibrant teal
·         Modify Me – Periwinkle blue shifts to indigo blue

·         Altered Reality – Teal blue shifts to turquoise
·         Metallic Metamorphosis – Silvery grey shifts to bluish-charcoal grey
·         Shape Shifter – Smokey violet shifts to dark purple

How It Works:
Step 1: Apply a base coat.
Step 2: Apply two coats of China Glaze® Tranzitions shade of choice.  Allow to completely dry.
Step 3: Lastly, apply one coat of clear top coat such as China Glaze® Fast Forward and watch the color change right before your eyes.

For more nail design ideas, click here to view the China Glaze® Tranzitions video.

The China Glaze® Tranzitions collection will be available in January 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide.

12 comments:

  1. Wow that's great!
    I didn't know about these nail polishes, but I'm waiting for some nail polish that changes color with water.

    Great post !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying these out. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Ehhhhhhh I dunno. I would be paranoid with only half my manicure having top coat :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I confess I'm pretty lazy and have stopped putting top coat on my manis. :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. They look like the barry m chamelion polishes. Hope they are better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying these out. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. I dunno, I am so not excited about these.
    I'm a top coat person. I really am top-coating every mani to death. What will I do with these? I will prolly look at my nails all day and get annoyed by the non-topped areas... LOL
    I do have to admit I can't stop staring at Shape Shifter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you make a good point. I used to be all about top coat too. Then one day I got lazy, skipped it, and now I just can't put forth the effort to use top coat anymore. :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I wasn't too excited about these at first, but I'd like to pick up at least one bottle to play with, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea is definitely fun. I just got these and I'm looking forward to trying them out. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...