Monday, December 17, 2012

NCLA Without Me, There Is No VIP!

Hi, you guys! Hope you had a relaxing weekend while enjoying the holiday season. :-)

Today, I have one of my picks from NCLA's Fall/Winter 2012 Collection to share with you. Without Me, There Is No VIP! is a rich burgundy with lots of shimmers and a smattering of small multi-colored glitters, all in a metallic finish.






This polish is super pretty and definitely wow-ed me on the nails. The rich wine color is on trend for this season and the dusting of glitters brings an unexpected sparkle to the polish. The formula is not too thick, not too thin, and covers the nails in two smooth and even coats. Once it dries on the nails. the little glitter pieces do add some unevenness to the finish, but it is not as noticeable in person. If you prefer an even and shiny finish, some top coat should do the trick.

You can find Without Me, There Is No VIP! on shopncla.com and select retailers such as Kitson, Fred Segal and Harvey Nichols for $16 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

17 comments:

  1. That's a pretty color! But I would have to top coat it to take away the grainy look of it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty color! But I would have to top coat it to take away the grainy look of it. :(
    (that comment was from my old account, not sure why it came up) I follow all the blogs on this one now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I really love this finish as it is - no top coat!!!
    It looks amazing on you btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jin, I'm glad you're a fan! I like it as is too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. What a fun name - and OHMG what a gorgeous and vampy color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh it's gritty! :'( But I have to admit I prefer it on the nails than on the bottle :) That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think grittiness is mostly unavoidable with glitters. I'm glad you're like it on the nails. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. I love the colour! And the glitter looks like cute little poppyseeds, LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you're right, they do! I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. Funny name for a polish. I like the shade quite Wintery looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty! I love burgundy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...