Wednesday, November 13, 2013

KBShimmer Christmas Now

Happy hump day, you guys! :-)

Today, I've got another color from the KBShimmer Winter Collection to show you. Christmas Now—a blogger collaboration with Crystal's Crazy Combos—is a green jelly filled with lots of colorful glitters, including small and medium white square glitters, small and medium pink, gold, and blue round glitters, and larger gold star glitters.






This is such a fun mix of colors and glitter shapes, and highlights the playful side of the holidays. Application is relatively easy. Even though there are medium and larger glitters in here, there's enough glitter density that I didn't have to go fishing. I was easily able to get a good mix of the different glitters, including the big gold stars, to right where I want them. Since this is a jelly, each coat goes on a little more sheer, so you'll need three coats or you can apply it over a base.

You can find Christmas Now at KBShimmer.com for $8.75 and HarlowandCo.org for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

29 comments:

  1. Aww this is such a cute polish! Love the star glitter in there <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this polish, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I don0t know why but this polish reminds me of a bunch of presents floating on a radioactive pool... which is really cool, if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's like have mini Christmas trees on your nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Party on nails. No, Muppet Show on nails. Looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALMOST got this one but decided not to. I should have. It is so pretty! I love the star glitters in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hate when that happens, where I'm like "no, i don't have to have that", and then later I'm like "d'oh, I really wanted that". :D I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  7. I didn't get this one with my order but it's really cute! I love all of the different glitters in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I really like the fun mix of glitters in there too. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh it's so Christmassy and fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If this isn't a Christmas polish, I don't know what is. Very cute:) You need to bring your little kitty figurine back with the Santa hat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I can't believe you remember that. I still have it it. It sits on my desk at work lol. :D

      Delete
  10. Wow, I don't even think you could find another polish that is more "Christmas" than this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe this polish is definitely all about Christmas. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  11. This looks like something someone with that particular blog name would conjure up! It's so fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! It's definitely a crazy mix of fun and festive. :)

      Delete
  12. Oooh I love how squishy and bright this is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still prefer the blue one but this is another fantastic colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! I definitely feel that Christmas is near. KBShimmer releases such wonderful glitter polishes. I can't wait for more.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, this one's totally Christmas partay on the nails hehe. :) I'm a huge fan of KBShimmer's too, and they've really been wow-ing me with this collection. :D

      Delete
  15. love love love love love this. I love all the different shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...